Reviews for "LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders"

Holy Mmamajamba that was swanky indeed-

Ah looks like we have a hit on our hands eh? Been wondering what would replace vgdc's rise of the mushroom kingdom and the like. With that er, enjoy the mobs of fans hounding you to churn out the next one, err, Newgrounds stardom?Heh what ever the case I look forward to your next go of it!

Rock on and all that Jazz~

Emptygoddess responds:

I don't think I'm replacing anyone. That would make me feel like a pod person. All creepy and alien and with no bellybutton.

very interesting...

I always knew link was a dirtbag behind the scenes of all the games... this movie totally just revealed it to everyone. now link will probably come and kill you in your sleep... BUT GREAT ANIMATION! lol

despot.... lol

Emptygoddess responds:

That would be pretty neat. Killed by a video game character. Definitely an original way to die.

Scrumdillyumptious!!!!!

This is done pretty well. Silent Protagonists make the best asshole!! I want a Ganon Plusie!!!!!!!!!

You can't have one.

Good

I'm rating 10 on principle for your hard work, although i found it not that funny. It was quite entertaining and i like sprite-movies, but i just did not like most of the voices.
I never knew Link was such a jerk, good to know.

Emptygoddess responds:

That's nice of you... what was entertaining about it if it wasn't funny? Was it the way it wasn't funny and that amused you?

Alas, Episode 2!

Its always nice to see Mature humor, even if link and other characters act childish.
Lots of laughs can be found in the episode and in the bonus features. The length of the episode was enjoyably long and didn't really have any drag to it.

Keep up the good work and hopefully episode 3 will come out soon!

VOTE 6/5 and 10..out of 10?

Emptygoddess responds:

That is the proper amount out of the proper amount. Good work soilder.