Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders"

Awesome!

This video was 100% unauthorized. But it was 100% unauthorized with love. XD Great video, very funny! I hope to see more soon!

Emptygoddess responds:

if you're going to be unothorized, you might as well be unothorized with love.

there are so many things...

that are awesome. the fairy is creepy and totally is into link. and link is awesome. great job.

Woo. awesomeness!

Sweet.

Nice one, dude! Loved it! 10/10

Salty!

very entertaining

you got my 5 :) i love the guitar version of the theme at the end man, very cool

Emptygoddess responds:

It's a very good remix. It's called the 'sword of hope' Actually only the first third of it plays in this animation. I would suggest finding the entire thing as it is beautiful.

Reeealy awesome!

First off, lemme say that this is my first review ever, as I usually don't intend to review anything, but I just enjoyed this looong movie very much, every minute of it! Your animation and humor very much reminds me of games like Simon the Sorcerer 2. Wish there would be a game like this... too bad there never will be.
The only thing I really disliked was the "dooh dooh" "singing" of the Zelda theme during the credits, but I'm a professional musician, so don't worry about it :p
5/5
10/10
you've made my day

Emptygoddess responds:

Well it wasn't meant to be professional, just silly. Sorry if it offended your sensibilities, glad you liked the animation though.