Reviews for "LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders"

Well now....

That's what I call brilliant sprite work and masterful voice acting.
Cheers to you all!

TAKE THAT WORLD. I got a cheer. *puts it in a locket*

Amazing!!!

Yes, great job you guys. Lot of it seemed like Code Monkey parts, which is GREAT! Love the voice acting and fbf sprites... BADASSBILL RAWKS

No one wants to hear my voice acting bloopers. I too have a potty mouth when messing up :X

Review: "EROTIC PERFECT"

-Yoshi-1up

Emptygoddess responds:

I liked every part of your review exept for the part when you decided to name your review erotic perfect. That made me worried for you, and it made me feel unclean.

Awesome

Loved it. The dialogue is simply awesome. And Link's a bastard! lol
There's too many things to quote, but loved the "Link, I'm warning you" and the part with the guard with the dolls. "Camon guy, I could hear the laughs." At least he's a good sport.

Emptygoddess responds:

You never see those gaurds again, perhaps he killed them all.

Personality!

I love that you used 'Link to the past' sprites.
But what made this compelling to watch all the way through, was that you gave the characters personality and a little bit of self-deprecation. It's the kind of thing that makes PG humour work well.

lol.. and Zelsa is so prissy! I always assumed they liked each other, but your take on the characters reminded me of how she sounded waaay back in the animated episodes.

Good job!

Emptygoddess responds:

bibble babble bribbledy brah, glad you liked what you saw.

Freakin Hilarious XD

Holy crap this was the funniest thing i have seen in a while you sir, have a great talent and should make more of these

Cause there funny and cool XD

Emptygoddess responds:

Grand be my joy at your joy of my creation.