Reviews for "LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders"

This is awesome...

Also it sounds like you got Death Cab for Cutie to do the intro song lol. But I'm off topic. This is a brilliant mix of video game parody and comedy.

Emptygoddess responds:

I don't even know why cutie needs a death cab, let alone could i get one to do anything.

Loved it

It was all clean humor, no sexual or gay jokes needed which made me feel all happy inside, lol. It was longer than normal but ever second of it was worth it. I had never thought of Link having a personality like you had portrayed him here. I loved all the personalities that you gave everyone though. Can't wait for more! =3

10, 5.

Emptygoddess responds:

I've never thought of link as having this kind of personality either until I watched it. Then I was like 'whoa, link is a jerk' and I thought, why not make that?

So I traveled back in time and made this animation. PARADOX.

cool

nice!

Sweet!!

LOLOL nice

That wsa funny Ioved the bloopers

They love you.

Listen to the extras

I've seen this about 3 times already, maybe 4 if I watch it again today. Yeah I have no life while I'm on vacation, but hey I love being lazy. Anyways... the extras are awesome I read the entire FAQ and it go to be pretty funny.

CLICK ON THE OPTIONS

Emptygoddess responds:

I may be doing you a disservice and swallowing up your vacation. Later in life you may have hate for me.