Reviews for "Cube Colossus"

Original and one of the best on Newgrounds

Strictly from a gameplay stand point; tthis was really challenging and fun. I enjoyed the fact it was hard as hell because the fact I beat it is oh so satisfying. As for those bitching about the difficulty; try not to suck so hard.

One of the best on Newgrounds.

This is, without a doubt, one of the best things on Newgrounds. I have been watching Lucidrine ever since Sushi-Go-Round, and your works just get better and better. This is amazing; I cannot praise you more. I'm actually contemplating building a fanlisting to this.

Awesome

Excellent Game, Awesome music (i loved the sfx sounds too) and cool story, the game controls are.... strange and hard to master but easy to reach an acceptable lvl (just to beat the 20 chapters). The difficulty is OK for experienced players, maybe too difficult for beginners or ppl that dont play this kind of games too much.
Good luck ;)

fuck you all

This game is fantastic. Millie was hard for a bit but after i beat her that boss was no problem and even Loki wasn't that bad stop bitching about the difficulty. This is a great game. Good concept, fluid gameplay sweet weapons and AMU's. The only problem i found was the grammar but thats no problem. I maxed out everything and i mean everything and yet i'm missing some things in the archive and a weapon. Help me with that lol =3. But great game all around.

oh great

I need to amplify my review, and revise the score I gave:
Just as I thought a game cannot be less fair, I managed to beat Millie. And saw that instead of wining the game with that, there comes an even worse enemy, wich has even higher health, and covers the whole fucking screen with projectiles! Just great! When you would relive, thinking you have just beaten the hardest enemy (and the hardest level) of the game, you got tired of focusing on dodgeing counless projectiles, you are low both on health and that thing that gives the overdrive, and yet, you should win against something even harder!
And of course if you loose, you will have to face the 1st final boss again too! Even haveing more than one final boss is an insult to the player, but if at least they are on separete levels, than it's more forgivable, becouse than one can prepare, and start with full health, and nonetheless if one looses, doesn't have to get trough other boss(es) to face the one he lost against. But like this it's a total impertinence!

Ps.: I forgot to mention that chain break thing too. Another super annoying thing in this game, getting always that screen with that cymbal sound. It's ok to have damage chain (or combo), and that it breaks when getting hit. But why should the game pause itself and write that stupid thing anytime I get hit?!