Reviews for "Furry Hentai Enema"

I thought this game was great. A little better animation a little more showing of personal sexual parts and you've got yourself something amazingly furry hot.

i agree with the dude under me sorry

Im sorry man lover your other game alot but this one just plain sucked and the whole bag and water thing was awfull love furry and yiff but yeah it sucked

Can tell this was obviously made for the "gay" male furry population. A lot more effort was put into the male version of this game. I don't know who started the complex that "if you are a male furry, you must be gay" but it really needs to stop. I give it 3 stars because you did include the female, but you could have put more work into it. ;3

its okay

I would have liked it more if i could hear it. idk if its just my computer or what but idk. im not even into this enema stuff but i like the girl i like the masterbation i liked the climax but like i said couldnt hear anything. i also would have liked to possibly see more as she climaxed like her vagina mabey or her breast. but good job none the less.