Reviews for "TD5000"

Awesome game

A nice variety of turents and a nice idea with the super turrents. I like how it runs at the speed it should. This was an awesome game to play.

level 37

some what good but it gets boring when you (or anyone) get to the level 37 (i got bord on that level) lol

sweet

this game has a SUPER solid concept i like everything about it. ...except how it looks ;] spend some time or get some help making it look badass and youve got one of the coolest turret/tower defense games ive ever seen. ...by far. well done.

awesome game

i like the big varieties you have to build up your defense.
only thing are the graphics and the lack of some beginner maps. it took me some time to get into the game with all the superweapon stuff.

otherwise great game 4/5 9/10

I'm loving it

love the big varietie of maps and ways to defend them

only contra point is for me the not at all lvling super weapons and the fact that the graphics aren't the best, but still the games a lot of fun