Reviews for "TD5000"

Nice

Simple, has multiple difficulties, lots of maps, achievements. Its been pretty entertaining... I like it simple.
It's a really good Idea and I really enjoy playing this since I really enjoy playing TD's
Few things is maybe more towers... though haven't gotten through the whole game yet. and If possible better graphics but they are fine how they are.
Good work 9/10

level 37

some what good but it gets boring when you (or anyone) get to the level 37 (i got bord on that level) lol

TD5000

Everything is great. Except:

Some of the achievements are ramped up there to be WAY to difficult. I wouldn't play and beat all 24 maps if somebody paid me.

and

The graphics are way to plain for my taste. Nobody want's to see triangles being shot at by circles. Add more detail and explosions. If your going to be lazy at least add a theme so you don't have to try so hard on some of the artwork.

Interesting ideas though, hope to see more work from you.

sucked

it was pointless to not have enough money to protect yourself completely but even the enimies were the same...you basically just spent all your time on the shapes of the levels

SUCKED!

oh ey...cool !

nice gameplay...keep it up !