Reviews for "DESTROY: Keanu Reeves"

That sucked

He doesnt even die? why is this in the assassin section agtain? I throught people die here and the games are good.

Really poor

Really poor in all catagories. I assume that there was little or no effort made in making this flash game. In order to improve actually animate rather than sticking up photos of keanu and a better story line is in order too.

yawn

never in my life has a game with "violence" be so boring. I give it a 0 at best.

Click on Keanu Reeves to see a bit of red on him

Well that was a pointless game, all it was was clicking on pictures of Keanu Reeves, where's the fun in that? I don't see why people bothered to submit stuff like this, they all present no challenge whatsoever, the violence looks stupid and each one is boring, damn these Kill Famous People games.

since this is 2019 and everybody and their grandma loves keanu reeves you better watch out