For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 213 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "DESTROY: Keanu Reeves"

WOW!

WOW THATS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER PLAYED IT DID NOT MAKE ME WANNA PUKE AND MAKE THE 'CREATOR' EAT IT! if you cant tell i am being sarcastic! oh and it did deserve a 10, for shityness

One of the shittiest movies ever!

All the author did was put pictures that run across the screen. No effort was put into the this movie and the only good thing was the sound and that wasnt great either. I give it two middle fingers!

Damn you need some work!

Dang! that could have been SO much better, I hated it, there was no point! the game overal sucked!

Subpar.

Well, compared to some games, this is better...but those games are usually kicked off Newgrounds due to low ratings. This game is not completely stupid, but it is certainly close, and there are many ways it could have been made more fun. A little easy, and very boring.

Really stupid.

Uh... when someone gets shot in the head, they usually die.