Reviews for "DESTROY: Keanu Reeves"

What crap.

This game sucks both on the technical side and the fact that it involves the shooting death of someone cool. Why would anyone wanna destroy Neo, Ted Theodore Logan, and Johnny Mnemonic along with other kick ass characters??? I don't get it.

Very Lame

The pictures just scroll across the screen and occasionaly take pop shots at you. Total dog shit!

A terrible attempt...

The visuals and audio was the only part that gave me the urge to give you a mark not that bad. Still, tragedy struck with this production. The control was a bit shoddy and the plot was meaningless as any other amateur-made shooting game like this one. Take advantage of Flash.

Can you say "Nope"

Cut and paste some pics.. yeah, that'll do it.

DOH!
I've come to expect so much more from the "assasin" type games. This was NOT what I wanted to see.

BACK to the drawing board RIGHT NOW

This stupid game probaly took 20 years off my life

This game defintly makes baby jesus cry.