Reviews for "Vete a la Versh 9"

The anus!

I think this was pretty good, if not some of the best stuff I have seen from you. I guess it really doesn't help that I don't know much about the game you're parodying. I still can appreciate the jokes for being funny, especially how he just stabbed the spider. I'm starting to think that lower red arrow in the beginning looks phallic. The scene after the inital credits was also a nice little treat. While not one of my favorite authors, you have contributed a lot to this website.

funny

To hell with French, Spanish is the best-sounding language, even when used in... 'special' comedy :D Nice vids, keep it up!

I love this series!

The animations are awesome and the stories are so original! I can't wait to see more!

LOL!

uno de los mejores episodios :D , cuando la boba de navi dice : o le digo al pinche arbol que habla que te meta una vara en el ano! EN el anoooooooo... xD , aunque no recuerdo que fuera una espada de madera

Darkar responds:

.....................................
....... no era una espada de madera.

Gracias. :)

Esio Carnos.

Elpie ka rojoas, jaja bueno.

Darkar responds: