Reviews for "Age of the Anteater"

Solid.

Nice work. Like the choice of music, and the style was likeable.

Great short...

MaN, That animation is simple and too short, but it is great.Nothing too deep or to funny, but its ok there, it dont deserves a 10\10 because of whole video, but the music is really awsome,and was a nice pick to the video, the graphics are simple,looks like a violent cartoon.Well, it really good for a short.

That's just my opinion, Hugs, Kaio.

September all over

Newgrounds needs more cartoons like this. Because they are funny. Because they are original. Because they don't really make any sense. Because classic mulsic is always good. Because hippos are blue and not yellow.

Quick. Fun. Worthwhile.

Maybe it's just me, but I've been noticing more and more videos done with the early 90s, "Ren & Stimpy" kind of feel to them. After having seen so many, when I saw the intro credits I prepared myself for boredom. Glad to see I was wrong.

This has that classic (can I call the 90s "classic" yet?) feel to it, while having a bit of modern wackiness. The musical choice - "In the Hall of the Mountain King" - may be done to death, but there is a reason for it; it is fun as hell!

Also, the length was just what I wanted. I got to have some fun with a quick, nonsensical plot, and while the end was abrupt, it felt good to me. You could have easily stretched it out, trying to think of more jokes and zaniness, but it would have been pushing it.

Despite all my praise I'm still only giving an 7/10, which is quite good in my opinion. I can't say I was wowed or anything, but I certainly enjoyed it.

Keep at it!