Reviews for "M is a good actor."

What the fuck?!

Thats the whole movie?

Who is going to win the race??

Vote Blam This Piece Of Crap to find out!!

Here we go again...

Why must people do this? Why is the clock crew even allowed to post they're stupid shit here? This behavior is so retarded that I gave it a 10 in humor because my brain shorted out causing me to go insane and nearly laugh myself to death. But I'm ok now so...-BLAM- -BLAM-, that's what you get, bitches! AAAhhaHahahahhHaH! Weeeee!

I HOPE A FAT BASTARD EATS YOU ALL!!

You bastard! Your fucking shit just gave my little brother an epeleptic attack. He is now in hospital 'cos of you! If I could sue you I would or better yet, punch the shit out you.

p.s. if you cried when you made this movie you must be a real wuss/ retard

fuck the clock crew

This was shit, if i have to watch anything else by the damned clock crew, im gonna kill myself, or better yet, i live near a nuclear power plant, i'll THROW myself INTO THE REACTOR, and kill everyone, so that they dont have to watch this shit!

GrapesClock responds: