Reviews for "M is a good actor."

rapture!!!!!!

i usta hate the clock series but know that i get the whole joke i have learned a new level of enlightenment . i laughed, i cried, i blew milk out my nose. it is truely the best flash i have seen
in a while

Just so everyone knows...

The last part is the FUNNIEST!! the movie is 25 minutes long :) LOL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Late one evening, over a year ago, my daytime occupation at the Clockcrew came to the attention of a fellow actor, M. My attempt to sidestep this topic and have a casual conversation over a much deserved post performance beverage was squelched. Instead, I was lead into an exhausting, yet passionate, three-hour lecture on the relationship between local actors, theatres and critics. True venom spilled from the lips of this accomplished actor whose work has been highly touted in town as he discussed his lack of respect for critics and their work.

This wasn’t the first time I had heard such unflattering terms as unethical, self-serving or unqualified pinned on the vests of many critics. In fact, there is rarely a day that a critic or one of their reviews isn’t discussed in a rehearsal space or dressing room. They are the faceless evil hacks touting the infamous poison pen that has the potential to annihilate any production. They are despised for the very power that the community has awarded them.

Needless to say I couldn’t shake the conversation. I brought it to work with me the next day and discussed it with my publisher. A week later it engulfed our staff meeting and finally it was taken to the editorial table.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

ALL IS REVIELED!

STICK THROUGH TO THE END!!!!!!!!1

I...I just can't...

*flops*

What the fuck?!

Thats the whole movie?

WOW!

Oh...my....god...that was good....*has sezure and swallows tounge*