Reviews for "Facebook Reality"

This pretty sums up Facebook.

Its nothing but a bunch of highass people that do nothing but get nosebleeds from exess cocaine and just accept friend requests and sends them. That's why 70% of the people on there have over 200 friends. One kid at my class has 500 friends, and most of them are just other accounts he created. Which is also why people get robbed because they always tell people their locations, when they leave reguardless of 30 minutes or 30 days. When they come back, all their stuff is gone, when IRONICALLY they were watching The Social Network.

2: The main reason that the origional celebrities don't appear anymore is because the Secret Service's policies. My mom wanted to force me into watching The Social Network, but I was not gonna take that chance. After how UNSOCIAL it is when everyone has over 400 so called friends that they don't even know at all.

3: I took the gay test, and I am only 30% gay according to the results. That was a relief because I didn't pass the 50% mark or 40% mark. I am Definetly NOT gay, but I could be straighter.

Please don't delete this review. I am just pointing something out. Whether this is useless, or helpful. I don't care as long as you don't hit the abuse button.

and thats exactly how it is.

all hail the nonexistent dislike button!

Wheyy!

Yo Will, It's DBC. Just letting you know me and quite a few mates at Uni think this is hilarious!!! fab work man. Great stuff, kept us laughing all the way through :)

LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!

hahahahahahahahahaha

creepy really creepy they just keep laughing