Reviews for "Facebook Reality"

its true

myspace is awsome!!!

kinda like, jerry jackson

its really good though, like the lip syncing

Nice Work!!

I also agree that the people on Facebook don't really have anything to do. There's no way that a person can have 500 friends that hang out with them in real life. I feel like Facebook is that anti-thesis to social networking. It should be renamed the Anti-social network.

I think I'm going to delete my account on Facebook soon just because I don't even log on every week. I usually try my best to see how long I can NOT login to facebook. My record for having an account is 3 months. Facebook is useless other than to steal your personal information and give it to companies so they can track you down.

vromano1212

apparently you can download a dislike button if you search it on google but i dont know if you can still do it

This pretty sums up Facebook.

Its nothing but a bunch of highass people that do nothing but get nosebleeds from exess cocaine and just accept friend requests and sends them. That's why 70% of the people on there have over 200 friends. One kid at my class has 500 friends, and most of them are just other accounts he created. Which is also why people get robbed because they always tell people their locations, when they leave reguardless of 30 minutes or 30 days. When they come back, all their stuff is gone, when IRONICALLY they were watching The Social Network.

2: The main reason that the origional celebrities don't appear anymore is because the Secret Service's policies. My mom wanted to force me into watching The Social Network, but I was not gonna take that chance. After how UNSOCIAL it is when everyone has over 400 so called friends that they don't even know at all.

3: I took the gay test, and I am only 30% gay according to the results. That was a relief because I didn't pass the 50% mark or 40% mark. I am Definetly NOT gay, but I could be straighter.

Please don't delete this review. I am just pointing something out. Whether this is useless, or helpful. I don't care as long as you don't hit the abuse button.