Reviews for "Mr. Broose"

Nice!

Pretty darn hilarious! When that kid came off the slide and got skewered by "Mr. Broose", i almost fell on the floor laughing. Which probably isn't good, i'm going to hell aren't I?

ZILLIS responds:

Hey, a lot of people are "confessing" their gut reaction. There is something so awful about it that your instinct is to laugh. Not everyone has that instinct. They feel violated. But they just have deeper sensibilities, I guess.

Violent charm

I found this animation to be quite good. The violence in it was well done and the traditional animated pieces were perfect. The only issue I find is the design, it's a design choice you've made rather than a design flaw obviously, it's just I find it too basic. Regardless of everything else though, well presented, look forwards to Mr. Broose 2.

ZILLIS responds:

Thanks for the positive remarks.

Bawb Dohl kinda disapproves.

Bawb Dohl kinda disapproves.

That is to be expected.

K!K!K!K!KK!K!K!K!KK!K!K!K!KK!K!K!K!KK!K!K!K!K!

Wat a sense of humor! but more guns more blood and more jokes!!

Thanks for the score!

I see.

I need to vent and I find this incredibly distasteful.

Seriously, though. It was a bit hard to maintain interest without any kind of plot. But that's the kind of animation you get from an exercise rather than a scripted anything. I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to come up with a plot for this kind of animation, though.

Good job.

ZILLIS responds:

Thanks. I'm working on it. I'm not sure what I'll do next. It could be anything.