Reviews for "Mr. Broose"

Nice!

Pretty darn hilarious! When that kid came off the slide and got skewered by "Mr. Broose", i almost fell on the floor laughing. Which probably isn't good, i'm going to hell aren't I?

ZILLIS responds:

Hey, a lot of people are "confessing" their gut reaction. There is something so awful about it that your instinct is to laugh. Not everyone has that instinct. They feel violated. But they just have deeper sensibilities, I guess.

Bawb Dohl kinda disapproves.

Bawb Dohl kinda disapproves.

That is to be expected.

K!K!K!K!KK!K!K!K!KK!K!K!K!KK!K!K!K!KK!K!K!K!K!

Wat a sense of humor! but more guns more blood and more jokes!!

Thanks for the score!

I see.

I need to vent and I find this incredibly distasteful.

Seriously, though. It was a bit hard to maintain interest without any kind of plot. But that's the kind of animation you get from an exercise rather than a scripted anything. I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to come up with a plot for this kind of animation, though.

Good job.

ZILLIS responds:

Thanks. I'm working on it. I'm not sure what I'll do next. It could be anything.

Hmm.

Remember that kid a few years ago who posted an animation of some guy shooting a bunch of people then killing himself? Then he went and shot up his school then killed himself? And everyone was like, "Why didn't anyone see the warning signs in his cartoon?" and got all weepy and shit? Well if this doesn't end with me seeing this video on the news I'll be very sad.

ZILLIS responds:

I think there was a sick joke in there somewhere...

How could you say such a thing?

Etc.