Reviews for "Mr. Broose"

Nice!

Who doesn't like a little pointless slaughter and senseless, sadistic violence after a long, hard day at work? Lovely little "shed all dark inhibitions" piece of work. Hope to see more like this! :-)

ZILLIS responds:

Glad you enjoyed it! I'm working on another episode right now.
Thanks for the score and support!

Aah...

There's nothing like meaningless violence to brighten up one's day!

ZILLIS responds:

Thanks for the score. But I think you must have slipped with the mouse there. You only gave me an 8 Ha ha!
More episodes coming!

quality!

"stop killing people... stop living!" simple yet genius!

ZILLIS responds:

Thanks for the score. Keep an eye out for the next episode!

Honest review

Alright i dont review flashes i uselly review audio submissions. Still i feel that i have to say something about your flash, and maybe also to other flash movies. And this review im curtain will be considerd useless. Still i will speak my mind.

First of all i dont mind violent flash movies since violince is something we confront in real life. But this is just stupid and sadistic. And as i watched i thaught the character would get punished for its action, but didnt. This was not funny to me nor entertaining. The animation i must admit is pretty good but the story was for me a big turn off for me.

And this goes also to other flash submission that use violence to entertain

ZILLIS responds:

I understand your point of view entirely.
Mr. Broose never gets punished (there are more episodes) because he is meant to be the embodiment of stupid sadistic humor. A mascot for the genre , if you will. A genre you are clearly not interested in. But as this piece actually prompted a response from you, it's an indication that I might have indeed created such a thing!

LOL