For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "How to Hook Up the NES"

So very recognizable

Great animation.

good times

haha NES POWER!! that totally bring back memory's, in fact I STILL have my nes, and I hooked it up to my 42" Plasma recently, unfortunately I had to take the whole nes apart and put it back together because years and years ago it got like a whole glass of milk on it (do you think the dis assembly violates the warranty? :P) they did have some pretty fun games for it, but I think my favorite is still base wars (I mean come on what beats baseball where robots destroy each other for bases?

So True

Loved the animation and style and the truth behind hooking up this bloody nightmare we call a system. Still love NES. :-0

gas!!

that was really really good!

I'll cry