For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "How to Hook Up the NES"

Funny

Great animation, and I love the overlaying voice.

One of my favorite series on Newgrounds

The animation is top-notch, the writing is pleasant and enjoyable, the gags are entertaining and welcoming, and the whole thing has a nice, delicious layer of polish. I thoroughly enjoyed this cartoon, and look forward to future episodes.

Ah, Classic Gaming...

Personally, I started with the Super Nintendo, but this Flash movie still brings back memories of the cartridge era. The message is still somewhat relevant today since connecting the latest video consoles can be just as much a hassle at times. At least, we don't have to blow on cartridges anymore to breathe new life into our games. Great movie and very amusing to watch.

Good job

Reminded me of youth spent with nes...

lol

Yeah thats basically how it was back in the day. Good job I forgot how much that machine used to piss me off. Fond memories though^^