Reviews for "GOBTRON"

Fun.

But as superdevio put it, it does cause pain in the mousehand.

Great

It is unbelievable how you turned a simple defense game into a masterpiece. First the graphics are so silly and simplistic that a small guy talking at the bottom of the screen is actually interesting. The moster is so loveable. His "upgrades" follow a simple pattern like many games do but then the whole notion that it is his snot, burp, fart and drool makes it worthwhile. Following different areas was nice (although it would have become tedious if the game was longer) and it was funny to see how little guys advanced with their technology. The only problem is that guys from the past and the future werent really different.

In the end one problem that I had was that the game became too hard (I couldn't beat the last level of the future world) not because the gameplay being harder but repetitive "snotting" made me scroll the page in my browser. i ended up maximizing the game to full screen in hope that it will also be a little slower and I will be able to finish it.

Nevertheless I'd love more in that style and also I'd love it to be able to play this game on XBLA or with a pad on PC.

AMAZING!!!!

Beat whole game, WOW this is an amazing game

amazing game

i went back and played after Dale and Peakot and its still great as ever
like i said would love a Dale and Peakot shirt or a globtron shirt
anyway keep up the good work

AWESOME ....

juicy beast studio is cooooool (hey im not promoting)