For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Crotchless Chaps"

Great Name

The name alone got you 5 of the stars, the actually video did the rest. Crotchless Chaps, goodness, now that is a disturbing idea. That would require for you to both not wear undies, and then also not care who looks. It made for a good video though, and it was funny, so I have no complaints. LMFAO

An Incredibly Unique and Original Storyline

I love this flash. And although the animation is excellent, and the voice-acting is hilarious, what really makes this flash stand out is just how unique your storyline is. I wish I was able to think up storylines as original, refreshing, and funny as the one in this flash. Thanks for making this... I always enjoy watching it.

Somehow the idea of crotchless chaps is just timeless.

Lawl

Totally hilarous.

i need this song so bad

omg please post this song

that is way too funny!

man that was so funny that i wish i could of given it a 12/10 rating.really,if it was that funny,you would probably find it on youtube.nice job on the comedy w/cus words.that is what you look for on NG.i freakin laughed my head off.if it was any funnier,it would probably make a"special 11/10 rating".