Reviews for "Final Battle 2"

good

cool final fight, my only suggestion is maybe a lifebar for the enemy

ntttoon responds:

if you know enemy 's hp, may be this game not interesting ^^.

Good boss battle

I liked it, especially their combined limits and their ultimate limit, but that attack that automatically kills the player has to have at least some kind of percentage that it will work.

ok. thank ^^.

Great boss battle

everyone loves a good hard boss battle but this ones funny,
very limited items... no1 fights a boss un-prepared, especially the final one.
unknown yellow bar...?
only one of his attacks can accually kill you, that purple circle thing that flies at you, and that kills you INSTANTLY everytime.
i know having a boss health bar is unrealistic but still, knowing how LONG this battle would be if we could survive and do dmg to him would be nice.

stupid

there wasn't much to this.. yeah there were some pretty graphics but all you need to do is keep doing sonic slayer and dance of darkness with the attack characters. there's no reason to use the other skills.

ntttoon responds:

you 're right, but as in said, I just concentrate effects, not gameplay . Thanks :)