Reviews for "VG Exiles - Episode 2"

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this movie has shape me forever....... I'm speechless...... my eyes are burning.............my stoach is hurting...........it's the movies fault..........wait..................
.......................IT'S JUST GASE AND i GOT TO TAKE A SHIT. GREAT MOVIE YOU INDEED HAVE THE BEST CREATIVE MOVIES ON NEWGORUNDS.10/10 GOOD UP THE GREAT WORK.

WOW!!!!

7months worth the work dude that was 11/10

you have talent in your work!

very enjoyable :)

Superior, in every sense of the word.

First off, yes, the fight scene was great. You know it, I know it. No big surprise there, although special kudos for using Ryu's head as an improvised grenade. Never would have thought of that.

What did surprise me was the level of detail that went into the story and character development. Not only was it well written and executed, but the voice acting (which was also pretty damn good) helped tremendously for conveying the right emotions. So much better than just text. The original drawings also deserve a mention, becauset having sprites carry out the conversations wouldn't have been nearly as dramatic or involving.

If I had to to nitpick a flaw out of any of this... well, thinking back on it, there wasn't anything negative that brought me out of the action or story. I honestly cannot think of anything wrong with this video.

This is brilliant, pure and simple. It took forever to complete, and every second of work shows through. If the next installment takes even longer, I will know, through this example, that it will all be worth the wait. You have my respect, and my thanks.

awsome

i like how you used the gambit from marvel vs. capcom, gambit is so fkn awsome deff fav of all time cudos to you

Awesome fight

Can't to see the next episode.