Reviews for "VG Exiles - Episode 2"

i love j. talbain

so this was the awsomest fight ever and i totally juzzed when the comment below said the new ep comes out tomorrow! whoohoo! great series plz dont make awsome shit then dissipear thats gay umm.. perfect 10 btw but i missed it and dont kno how to go back =/

R1665 responds:

The new VG Exiles doesn't drop today, my humorous side-project does. I apologize for not making that clear in that last response.

WTF MAN

DUDE HURRY UP WITH EP 4
OR AT LEAST MAKE SUMTHIN IN BETWEEN
LIKE A SPINOFF OR SUMTHIN
YOUR TAKING THE ****

Tuesday, March 1st.

Watch the portal.

AWESOME

Dude, I do not know how you were able to put out such an amazing series but I simply love the style of fighting and the story set up. It is rich and makes you really feel intrigued. It is constantly like hearing "A new challenger has appeared" and you feel pumped every time. The fighting and story shine though and the voice acting is really well done. I would give you a 20 but it only goes to 10 so just reside in the fact that all my base belong to this shit! :P

Wonderful.

Oh, if only real 2D fighting games could be this enjoyable and hectic. I also like the fact that the scenes changed from using sprites animated like crazy to hand-drawn stills. The voice acting is pretty good, too. Rina-Chan is pretty good, but the voice actors of Jon Talbain and Gambit were phenomonal. I would definitely love to see a sequel to this. I usually dislike 80% of all fan fiction, but this is pretty good.

hey man nice video

i like the video but in the next one kan u put the mk style like how much demage and combo that would be awsonne and what the name if the fight song

R1665 responds:

I'm afraid that the lifebars and other such game-style HUD indicators are gone forever. They distract from the action.

The battle anthem is "Ego Bypass Generator" by Sybreed.