Reviews for "Ozy's Masterstroke"

Jim Profit,

While the premise was good, and it seemed like everyone was paying attention to these things as if it was committed by Ozymandanis, I think Dr.Manhattan moonwalking actually ruined rather then aided in the comedic tone. I don't know what kind of comedy to call that, I just call it "Family Guy humor", which is utterly random and pointless. I know a lot of people like it, but I don't, and I think the video was great otherwise and had enough substance to get a 4 on the facial expression bar, and 8 ot 9 out of 10 stars had it been more focused on the deaths of celebrities and centered around Ozymandanis plan for world peace.

zappawadda responds:

I wish I could say that I made this when I was still trying to find a comedic "voice," but I was two days off of wisdom teeth removal and bored out of my skull. If you'd like to collaborate on highbrow comedy then shoot me a PM.

haahha

LOL Pretty Fucking Funny

lol

pretty funny

Awesome!

I adore it! Watchmen is one of my favorite movie and you brightly pictured the ambiance of it! Everything is well done! Looking forward to see your next idea!
(I was thinking the same thing when Jackson died...!)

zappawadda responds:

Until I become a better draftsman that's the last time I make backgrounds in photoshop.

omg that was awesome xD