Reviews for "Hell Yes"

hell yes

probably what you were saying when you won the award.

Yes, good.

I've known for a while that you had some level of talent, Orangebeef. I've just wondered as long as I knew you had it, "Is he ever going to use that talent as anything but a spammer?" To be honest, I also usually wondered "What's the awesome song in the intro he uses?" And this movie answered both those questions in one single two-word answer: Hell Yes.

PROS:
It was, to say the least, shocking to see that you, a known spammer, got Daily Feature when I saw the post by P-Bot. However it wasn't quite so shocking to see that you overcame the manifest prejudice of Newgrounds users after I decided to watch the movie. Extending the Orangebeef pipe intro to include a longer part of the song and new material, this is about the best Orangebeef movie I've seen yet, and it makes me look forward to more.

CONS:
While this movie is senseless, it's a Beck song so that's to be expected. The main problem here, however, is that it's too short. It's only, what, about a minute's worth of the song? And the cliffhanger ending leaves me wondering, what did the cop do? But that's another tactic leaving me wanting more Beef.

OVERALL:
Great movie, hurt only by being a bit short.
5/5, 9/10.

thanks for the review

I know it's short, it's actually like exactly a minute long. it took me a long time just to animate anything as it was synced with the music and all, and I wanted to submit it on august 3rd along w/ the other orangebeef movies people were submitting, so I just ended it there

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmm i like Ths VERy Mucjh :L))):):P)))))))))))))))0

Orangebeef responds:

hey we should collaborate some time like we used to!

Worth it!

Yup, that was worth using up what little bandwidth I have left ^^;
Since there's not many decent flashy's left to watch... sigh.

I totally get u man.