Reviews for "Escape the fucking Room!"

Nice game, mmm

Man, I wish this was remade, it's great how much you've improved since back then.

BUT EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO IN THE PRODUCTION OF THIS TWO LEVEL GAME? I don't get it...

HolyKonni responds:

you didn't do nothing, but i like you.

Hmmm

For an unfinished game, it's pretty good. Maybe you should pick up development again sometime later and finish it. The mini game was really easy to find, though.

HolyKonni responds:

I don't think I will, thanks though.

It had its moments.

I'm a fan of escape games, so this kept me entertained for a while. I am impressed by your animation talents, I think the way you animated the PS3 scene looked pretty cool. The music was nice too. One thing I didn't like was how everything in the room was clickable, I was pointing the laser pointer at the cat for five minutes because I thought I would achieve something. I think it would benefit you greatly if you could only select the necessary items.

I found the mini game and I got a laugh out of it, and I thought the humor in the game was clever too, the dating sims part was very funny. The game wasn't based too much on logic, but I thank you for explaining the ending in the credits because I wouldn't have the slightest idea of how the boy escaped. Aside from that, it was a decent game with lots of humor. I hope to see you finish this, it's a nice game. Keep up the good work!

HolyKonni responds:

If you liked the animation you should check out my other (newer) stuff, this one is really old by now. Anyway, thanks for the best review yet!

pretty good

score would have been higher, but it was unfinished.
id like a finished version though
that would be cool

HolyKonni responds:

Thank you, but it's never gonna happen.

You should give us the resources to finish making the game.