Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Reviews for "Devastate"

if i could vote 11 i would

rockin man i like the way it began and the way it ended that was pretty good. the song was all around bad ass i really like the effect you put on the drums at the end the was pretty cool!"WHEN YOU GONNA LET ME ADD DRUMS TO A SONG DAMNIT!!" LOL well since everyone else did it im gonna do it. ROCK THE FUCK ON!

pitchblak responds:

Yeah man, we need to get together sometime and record some shit,or you could lay down some drum tracks and let me put guitar in them.Either way would be pretty cool.Thanx for the review man.

good job

good job

Thanx alot

nice, one of the best pieces I've heard

nice piece you have here, its become one of my favorites.

pitchblak responds:

Thanx bro,glad ya like it.Ive got a remake of this comming out soon so keep checkin in.Thanx 4 the review

Amazing !!

Ouch !!This song is just amazing!!You used Acoustica Beatcraft ?? No ? In every case, it sounds pretty cool !! I like Fx effects we can hear at the end. A solo would have been welcome ! But cool job mate !
-Sonofkirk-
Ps : Check out my NG page! especialy my Symphony X's cover !

pitchblak responds:

Yeah, it was Beatcraft. The snare sucks to me though. I will try to check out your page dude. Thanx for the review

quality brutality

awesome song bro. I got into your stuff by watching the manslay3er youtube vids and follwed the bread crumb trail here. I intend to deliver a high compliment: this is the type of metal i would play if I was to try this. I dont intend that as self-praise but rather as to show you that I totally get it. total awesomeness from start to finish!

pitchblak responds:

Cool man, Thanks for the comments...always glad to hear from someone that is into my music! I hope to record some more in the near future. Thanks for the review and vote!! Rock on my friend!!!