Reviews for "Parody of Se7en"

C00l

Do you semmmeeelll what teh Rock is cookin?

RockaeroZero tat Is!

Maybe the first clock movie I like

It's peculiar: you see all these submissions from this-or-that clock which are little more than a handful of words flashing to techno music (or, yesterday's clock magnum opus---some mushroom floating around to techno) and you just want to blam it for all time. Then you get a decent submission like this. I don't hold it against someone if he or she is no Van Gogh--or, in some cases, only 13 (present company excluded). The primary items I judge are 1.) was the author aiming for anything; 2.) did he or she hit it. I am not a devotee of the cult noir Seven, but it's still very provocative---and it's just as obvious you honored its compelling tone. The exclusions to my rule about aiming for something & hitting it are works like "From My Room" and "Bard's Song": these dazzle with nuances, and nuances do not fit a qualifiable aim (they don't need to). I can see five weeks went into this. That's honest work. No thievery, here. No deceit. No solitaire flash game where it looks like all the cards COULD HAVE come from someone else's card game. Reviewers (speaking as one) hate discovering we were evaluating what is actually STOLEN work, or perhaps some clock's idea of a practical joke. Thievery is equally insulting to all those Flash submissions which actually merit attention and praise.

Of course

like all of frankclocks work, it put me to sleep, something about greatness that i just cant stay awake too, now go comb the desert with yo afro pick

Nice piece of flash...

Welly well well, Mr. FrankClock. A very nice movie you have here. I especially liked the music and the dialogue. Everything tied together so nicely. Like those babies in my trunk. Man, that movie is getting inside my head. Ok, well, very nice job and good luck on the next one. Fifen!

Pr377y Fux3n c00

liked it... i think the lip sync was messed up and i couldnt fallow the story... but i didnt see the movie and dont know who tha gay wad is. anyways.. good job