Reviews for "Parody of Se7en"

He wins

This was a great recreation of the movie "Se7en" as it really seet its sights well. It did not have the best artwork, but was still very enjoyable to watch. I especially like how you take dialogue from the movie and alter it by making it relevant to this website. I did kind of get the feeling that it went on a bit too long. I was so glad that quiz at the beginning was not the whole thing, as I had no clue what was going on there. It seems like he actually did not give in that much as he delievered a quick kill.

LMAO!!!

Seven is one of my favorite movies and this is the best parody of a movie ever!!!!!! Excellent work man... keep it up!!!!

5!!

Excellent

This fucken ruled. Se7en is one of my fav movies. Not much more to say.. It just rocked my god damn world.

LMFAO!!!

I love SE7EN and also this parody. You thoroughly went along with the script and added your jokes which was awesome.

The only thing I didn't like was the voices of Mills and Somerset, ya should've done those voices yourself man. Would've been much better and funnier in my opinion. Other than that, this is a great parody.

Yay!

A parody of my favorite movie!