Reviews for "Parody of Se7en"

That's not cool

I do not mind Clock movies at all. Really. In fact, I probably like most of them. This was good too, it wasn't funny, but it's still good. Up until I read your reply to ZEED_777's review. What the hell is your problem? Your posting a clock movie, you should know that there are people on Newgrounds who hate clock movies. Why are you getting all offended? And you automatically assume that your stuff is better then BEEBO THE CAT? At least BEEBO THE CAT is totally original. Rather then copying the whole ending of Se7en and just changing phrases around. Then to add to this whole parody thing, it is even a CLOCK movie. And you think this is the best thing on the portal. Please.

Frank2982 responds:

Well I just blew a gasket cause I got such a bad score because he "hates clocks with a passion" and there is no need because thats just some stupid shit. But on the upside. All that Beebo talk gave me an Idea and you should be seen what that Idea is in a few days.

Egh... daily feature?

Well, when i saw that this (a parody of seven) was the daily feature, I decided to check it out. I found out that a clock made it. I hate clocks with a passion, but i love seven so i decided to watch it, just because. 2 fucking mb later, it starts. Wow, trashy clock voices... ok, i expected that. Next even trashy-er graphics.... again, a clock movie, so its nothing shocking. As mentioned earlier, i love seven, thats why i decided to watch this despite what my common sense screamed about clock movies. This movie was terrible. It was 11 minutes (which is a good thing), but it was still not funny at all (that's a bad thing). Not one humorus moment, none. I will have to say that it is the best clock thing i've ever seen, but it still sucks, hard.

Frank2982 responds:

This coming from some one who actually like Beebo the cat? So what, if I were to change the "horrible" graphics to even worse ones, have a horrible French Canadian impersonation that says things like: "HEY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!! STOP THAT!!! DON'T HAVE SEX WITH THE TOASTER OVEN!!! WHAT THE HELL!!! SHIT BALLS!! AAAHH FUCK IT!!" Then you would enjoy the work and give me a 5 and 10? Yeah thats what I thought. Go have fun playing with your Beebo (yes I know its not YOUR Beebo, but it takes up the first 3 spots of your favorite list).

Amazing

That was so funny I laughed all the way through it only people who have seen seven will get it

I hate people....

"Reviewed by: Hella-cool Overall rating: 6
THAT WAS SORTA STUPID BUT IT WAS COOL HOW THE FLOATING HEAD GOT ON THE FAGS ASS ABOUT BEING A FAG, IT WAS TOO LONG AND NOT ENTERTAINGING ENOUGH TO KEEP WATCHING, BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!!!
-peace out- "

I really, really, really hate people like him. Fucking ADD monkeys that feel the need to type in all caps ALL THE TIME AND SAY FAG ALOT TO SOUND COOL OMG LOL ARHAJKSHFLHJKD. Just for that you get a 10.

way too long