Reviews for "Pantechnicon Connection"

Amazing!

This game really tests your wit and intellectual skills for comprehension and world solving.

This was a great game! Favorited , BTW IM 4th PLACE!!!!

Good to see something educational

This is a good mental exercise. It could use a no time limit continuous mode to see how far one can get before dead ending or repeating.

llocos responds:

Good idea, thanks, I'll see what I can do :)

Pretty good game

It's pretty fun, and slightly addictive. Though it proves how limited my vocabulary is XD. Would like to see a freeplay mode or similar though, the same thing without the timer. Apart from that, great work!

Nice work

This games pretty sick its like scrabble but more intense

nice game like

what is the meaning of ISTHMI????
last word was tennis and then the time is up and i could use the ISTHMI word

i dont know that
vote 3

llocos responds:

I didn't know either :P , according to Wiktionary is the plural form of isthmus. An isthmus, always according to Wiktionary, is a narrow strip of land, bordered on two sides by water, and connecting two larger landmasses.