Reviews for "Personal work"

What triple A movie poster is this?

Acrylla responds:

Oh man, THIS is what you wanna hear! Thank you :)

For an image displaying a wartime scenario, this has to be one of the most serene images I've seen displaying the subject. Fireflies, twilight hours in an otherworldly place. Images like this are the sort of adventure and foreign settings men dream about.
I usually look for some sort of constructive criticism to give to other artists to help improve. You clearly need none.
Bravo. Simply bravo.

Acrylla responds:

Heartwarming comment, thanks! :)

really good, i think the artwork speaks for itself really. the skill in the shading, character placing and lighting aswell as background is awesome, the fact that you were able to bring them all together shows some real skill

Acrylla responds:

Hard practice pays off, thank you :)

Wonderful atmosphere!

Thanks Wiesi :D

This artwork is truly spectacular! I really love the way you have used the colours in the background. In fact, I showed this to my brother and told him that this was a concept art for the next Halo game. He believed it!
Amazing work, Acrylla!! Keep up the good work!!!

Acrylla responds:

Thanks a lot man! Thank your brother too haha, I appreciate the kind words :)