Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "NINJA Brawl"

Great!

Excellent fight'em up! Cool moves, nice enemies! Excellent graphics and music. Definately a winner! 10/10

Thanks!

I don't care what any DICKHEADS have to say...

this might be related to something that has already been done, but for HOW many years have online games existed!? its kinda hard to make something totally original anymore, and I think this is a fantastic game! ^^ except for the stiffness, like stated before, but that CAN be changed. trial and error, my friend, is the best teacher there is. and that is what these reviews are supposed to be about, pointing out mistakes the author did in creation so he/she can fix them, not dissing someones work because it wasn't original, and NOT being a total cockface like SOME people... (and you know who you are!!) if you all think your sooo good, then why don't you try to invent something new, let alone create it! you did a damn fine job here, you deserve the recognition, you didn't work this hard to have people criticise it! you have my vote! 10/10 5/5^,..,^

Wow, thanks!

Greaat

First of all, this is a ninja-remake of castle crashers... WHO CARES! 1st of all this game is tons better than crashers. own songs, own drawing, level up system... at least its PERFECT! It may look like castle crashers, sure, but at least this game shows you can beat tons of artist EVEN with your single-made stuff.

Proxicide,Madness,then you.. WTF IS GOING ON NG WITH THAT MUCH KOOLIO STUFF?!?!?!?!

Glad you like :)
Thanks for the ten!

Wow

very funny game =D i love the graphics its aweserm kept me entertained for hours

Awesome!

prety good prety good

i got killed every here and there but all together not bad i liked it good work you should have done more for the play able people on the off hand but i did like it nice work