Reviews for "Staff Style"

cool

nice art afro

...

*crys a single tear*

Its beautiful...

:-)

Looks good!

nice!

a ninja is nothing....without his fro comb
good art!

l8s man!

I think this was one of your lesser drawings. It's probably because it's not as authentic as the other stuff you've worked on. I do like that background. Of course, I can tell that this was intended to be a lot sillier than most of the other stuff you've worked on. It is nice to lay back and do something casual. I'm fairly certain this is how you would describe yourself.

In fact, you really do have an afro! I like how there's so much emphasis put on your bulging muscles. It's also cool how that blue comb fits in with the background. It is fairly unique, once you think about it. While not great, a good picture.