Reviews for "Washing Mach Emulator 1.1"

Fun-ish

It can keep you occupied, but it's short. Also, you may want to fix the "Boss Battle", where you can just walk off the screen and none of the clothes will hit you.

Ha!

I'm surprised this hasn't got a better score - the basics are brilliant. It's funny and unique, and I really enjoyed it. I'll look out for any new versions - you make it long enough (and with enough variety) I can see this hitting front page. I've never really played anything like it.

The problems with the game - and there are a few - is with the actual gameplay elements. The level where you had to jump over the baskets had terrible collision detection. Other levels could have been more challenging, too - the colour one could have had switching baskets, and the 'click to load' one needed more too. The final level was pretty poor, too - I would have liked to see things you're not supposed to collect, and bonuses and things like that. But I'm guessing they might turn up in a newer version.

Overall I'm giving this a good score because of how brilliant the idea was. The implementation needs to be better - but great job all the same. I love to see this sort of stuff on Newgrounds.

Burnt Face Man woot

You sir have made me laugh quite a bit because of this. I saw Washing Mach Emulator and immediately knew where it was from. GG. 5/5 10/10 for matching it perfectly.

Good concept

First laundry game I have ever played. It could have been a bit longer. And overall needs some moderate tweaking. But then again, this is the beta version.

More interesting

I guess this wasn't the worst I'd ever seen but I didn't really enjoy playing it. I mean, the first part of the game was matching colors? I admit it was kind of fun jumping around but even that was a bit difficult. If I could make a suggestion have it be more interesting with better graphics.