Reviews for "Kirby The Musical"

lol!

that was great, glad you submitted seperately from sprite a day 35! keep up the good work. cant wait for CvMvS 2

Budj responds:

Thanks. It's in the works.

Haha

This was joke. Great job man! I usually never review a video or game, this one had to be.

Please, CONTINUE!

Is there going to be a problem?

Thats fine by me man,i am cool i am cool.EPIC!!!Hahahahaha!!

wait this looks familar......

oh I know where this was in, it was in the Sprite A Day which sadly got blammed. But I can see that you extended it, and added some voices in it, and anoter short song from the musical. I'm not much of a fan of South Park, I don't mind watching it, but I'm not really into it. I just love the part when Meta Knight appeared and almost killed Kirby, and they were about to go into battle, but then just started to sing again. Also I would Meta Knight have a gun, and why did he shoot Waddle Dee? I felt sorry for him. All well, I wonder what's going to happen next, if there is going to be a second part to this. Hmmmm...... Anyway, I loved the jokes, and I think you have been doing an awesome job. I can't wait to see Casino Vs. Mario Vs. Sonic Part 2. Keep up the awesome work.

Budj responds:

Meta Knight killed Waddle Dee because he was singing and it was pissing him off. As for a sequel I am still undecided, but you never know.

Thanks for the kind review :D

funny stuff

wow that was one of the most origonal sprite movies I've ever seen on newgrounds. I can't wait for a sequal!