Reviews for "Excape @ The Starz!"

this game scared the crap out of me with the screen frezze part when the digimon thing came out

this game have bugs

Fix the game from frozen dude!

how did u find this

I GAYV DIS A FIEV

YY U AXXSK?? WEL DA PREMISS ALOAN WUZ GUD ENUF 2 DISERF IT U C??

ClockRadio responds:

OMG THNX SOOOOOOI MUCHC I WORKT ON DIS 4 ALMOSE TOO YRS!

Congrats

With this flash game you seem to have something. I've been using newgrounds for years and never made an account, however after playing this game I had to make an account to give you a better rating. This flash game actually made me happy while I was playing it, which is very very rare. I loved the choice in music, which I think totally made the game itself. That spot where it freezes and goes into a digimon thing though could definitely have been left out, I don't see how that could have been unintentional, even through the few times that the game seemed to have puttered and froze, it still made an impact. Once again very nice choice in music, and if you continue going on with this flash animation you may very well inspire many more people. You just have to work on the visuals. Thanks for making it. i would have given you a 10/10 and 5/5 however compared to some games out there this would hardly be comparable in the amount of work put in. Anyways I hope by you inspiring me to make an account, I have inspired you to thrive to make even better games for us all to enjoy.

OMFGG WOOOOOOOOW DIZ HAZ 2 B DA BESS REVIU I EVR HAD

FANX FANX FANX FANX SO MUCH!!!@

DIZ REVIU MAED ME SOO HAPPI SO U RETERND DA FAVUR!!!! (L)