Reviews for "You Got The Shit"

good joke

very good indeed

Cantdoright responds:

thanks man glad you thought it was good. That joke has been ageing for 4 months (like fine wine).

well dident see that comeing

i thought it was a drug trade thats a new one very original 10/10 very good work man/gal well at any rate this is a very good flash keep it up

Cantdoright responds:

Thank you very much. I am glad that you thought it was a drug trade at first, I had a fear poeple would see the joke once they heard the first line. Also I am a dude, thanks for reviewing.

"You got the shit to trade with the shit".

Utterly hilarious. This animation made me laugh from the beginning. I also loved the whole idea of it. But I think the best part of this animation is the ending, when you find out that they're talking about actual shit. Nice job!

The voices were done well, and had good quality, which is great. Although there wasn't much motion with the characters; you did an excellent job on the movement of the character's mouths, they were perfect.

Really the only thing you should through in next time is a little more movement. But above all you did a wonderful job, and can't wait till your next one!

Cantdoright responds:

Thanks man. I do wish I added hand gestures, but time is of the essence and I wanted to finally finish this. I am glad you liked it. It is true what they say when make a comedy animation. At the end you forget if it is funny or not. Glad that you showed me it is.

XD!!!

Love it man! Hilarious facial expressions and that last line was just perfect XD Awesome!!!!

Cantdoright responds:

thanks man and I hope you come to see my next animation.

Hm.

Animation is okay, the voice acting is okay, and it's weird humor, to me, anyway.

Cantdoright responds:

yeah it was my first real flash animation so it cant be perfect. As for humor I guess I can't make everyone laugh.