Reviews for "Metal Gill Jawesome"

SHAAAARK!

Omfg, i loved it! it was a perfect parody of a parody of metal gear solid! i loved how it was almost the exact same, just underwater! awesomeness

Good!Like a Threequel to Egoraptor's

It's like a threequel to Metal Gear Awesome although there is Metal Gear Awesome 4.But there's no 3.Nice job.I fav to keep it.Like my icon people?

Good.... Parody?

I like the transiton slide where you say dammit Ego it is Aqua duct not air duct next time I am using that Tomamoto guy.

made my sticker peck out

As a deployed soldier right now, laughter is the only thing keeping our spirits high, I personally want to thank you jonas as well as the mighty ego raptor for keeping us guys laughing over here, it's really appreciated. You guys rock!! 10/10

LMFAO