Reviews for "Metal Gill Jawesome"

HOLY SHIT DUDE

BEST REMAKE EVER XDD

Awesome

I loved the attention to detail, fish-ifying EVERY gag from the original ^^

Kittens next?

Carebears?

I hope you make more ^^

Fishified!

You should totally fishify Awesome Center Redux, that'd be challenging too.

I noticed a couple of inconsistencies with the marine-animal theme. The shitting black shark said Metal Gear. :O

Jonas responds:

Ego was in the middle of moving and had no chance to redo lines.

You'll also find him saying 'I know how to swim in an airduct.'

The script had read aquaduct.

Brilliant

The animation was so bad, but could def. use some cleaning up. Egoraptor really "was" the whole flash imo and overall I got a few chuckles out.

Yeah and no kidding about rule34. That site must be running out of ideas, because there actually is a picture of a dolphin with drawed-in breasts obviously redone through microsoft's paint system on there. Just one though, take a look for yourself.

Anyway, I'll give it a good 10, and I've been dying for more Egoraptor stuff, so I'm waiting in anticipation.

Again, Brilliant.

Wow

for a first time flash the animation was pretty good.
Btw, It isnt just Ninja. The characters name is Grey Fox....