Reviews for "Metal Gill Jawesome"

e_e

Ego Raptors version was better you could never beat him. all you did was change the scenery be alittle more original and make your own cartoons like everyone els.

Jonas responds:

I agree Ego's is better. Though I do feel I changed more than the scenery, like redesigned all the characters, redid the script, and had Egoraptor record all new voicework, but it's cool.

I don't get it though, I did make my own cartoon like everyone else. I guess you don't like parodies. Oh well, I don't like onions. They make me cry.

I vote 0 on onions.

-.-

another stupid metal gear parody-.- the animation is too speedy i can't see anithing -.-

Horrible.

Alright, for starters the animation was horrible, as far as I could tell, it was just random pictures all sequenced together to form a slide show.

Next, you basically ripped off of Egoraptor's MGA2 dialogue and replaced a few words with nautical slang.

I suggest next time, try doing your own storyline and maybe work on the animation a little more. It looks like this has potential, but so far... it's not realized.

... Well, try harder next time.

Baaaaw.

I DID NOT FIND IT FUNNY.

Was kinda looking forward to Meryl's part, but I was disappointed when I found out the original MGA dialogue lines were used.

I guess this is funny in a 'fucking balls-to-the-wall, holy shit random idea' way, so I doubt you guys care what negative criticism you get since this wasn't something to take seriously. I just kind of thought it's lazy.

terrible. i really liked egoraptor's parody but this is basically the same thing. im not saying this isnt funny but it is just a stupid way of making something good. if egoraptor made this NOW then it would be a pile of shit. the only reason egoraptors one didnt get blammed is because it was back in 2006.