Reviews for "Metal Gill Jawesome"

what the fin!?!?!

omg whos idea was this? one word...geniouse! tho, spelt properly, i cant even look stright after watching this, had me in stitches from the get go, so holding my breath for some more

hmm...

its a parody...of a parody....i like it!!

That was cool...

I read you description first but I thought it was prett cool animation anyway.

Hope you can do a number two like Egoraptor did, and I like all the swears being replaced by "What the gill" and stuff it was quite entertaining, but for the "Jesus" character you should have used Neptune ;)

Cool stuff!

Jonas responds:

I used Poseidon. I felt that was appropriate enough. But thanks : )

lmao

hahaha thats great. i cant beleve u got egoraptors permission to do this...did u?

Omg so funny

Egoraptors voice and all the Nautical jokes pure genious I hope to see more you guys make a great team