Reviews for "Metal Gill Jawesome"

AWSOME!

That was great! Nicely done! We need more! ;D

READ THE DAMN CREDITS.

XD I loved it. I'm a huge fan of the awesome series, and what better tribute to the Awesomes than a parody of the parody that started it all :D

To the people who are giving crappy ratings to this just because it's a "rip off" of Metal Gear Awesome, that's the POINT. The audio is not ripped from the original, if you read the credits/author's comments, he says Ego re-did some of it to fit the theme. As for why he didn't credit him, my guess is that, since this is his "first major flash work" (I.E. never needed to co-author someone before) , he didn't know how to do it. I've heard from a few people it's a pain in the ass to figure out. But yea. It's not a rip off, it's a tribute.

Also, Meryl's "fappable-ness"... I'm pretty sure that would qualify as beastiality. Might wanna delete the picture you cut from the flash and saved as a picture by itself. Don't lie. You know I'm right. (And if I am right, then holy crap I'm psychic.)

Awesome sause.

They should totally make a Metal Gill game. I would totally buy it. Awesome flash, can't wait for the squeal.

GILLIANT

You never cease to surprise and entertain me. GILLIANT

lol