Reviews for "Metal Gill Jawesome"

....................

.........i'm going to say........................WTF!?!?!?!
!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!? really funny though.

hey

patrickliberty... SHUT YOUR PORTHOLE AND UR BLOWHOLE!!!!! lol just kiddin xD i had to say it

OH R'LEH!?

cthulu joke!!! hahahahahahahahahah.

ummm

can't say that i really liked it, it moved a lil to fast for me and it is not one of those cartoon i would enjoy going back on just to read the text, pretty much cause i'v already seen and heard this plot, thats what kinda ruined it..... fish or human, the plot was still pretty much the same... the horrible cartoon draws only made it wrost...

still awsome

everything is awsome here the animation and voices great jobs to both of you lols oh and if u dont like this movie then dont talk bout cuase no one likes negitive comments