Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Space Game: Missions"

Darn, this is hard.

That's what also makes it so entertaining. Not one of those lunchbreak games, you need a weekend to complete this! Also, wasn't the original TSG submitted by user CasualCollective? Why make a new one and add a 2? But i digress..
I'm halfway through, loving the repair missions (those drones are fun to watch as they repair) - afraid to even try the medium difficulty!
This one goes straight to my favorites and a 5/5 and a 10/10!

really good

this is a great game, nomally i don't like defensive games but urs is got a great theme which has made it more original. keep up the good work :)

I loved every bit of the first game and played it for hours. I kept saying to myself "I dont really want a sequel, just give me more missions" and I got it!
So I feel lucky to have that wish come true.

I especially love more and more defense missions. I loved the mission in the last game solely based around defense from a giant fleet of motherships and wished there were more like that.

Woot space game

i love The Space Game on casual collective i got the expansion and its awesome!!! love to see a 3rd and i think you should combine this into the first one so i don't need to switch games to go from sandbox to the special missions
!

I love it!

I have been playing this game for 2 hours instead of starting my essay due tomorrow, I should hate you but I LOVE YOU!