Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Space Game: Missions"

This is great! :3

And I love it even more since my high school thesis also involved space stations and asteroid mining ;D

Gotta luv it <3

well done!

Graphics could be better but the style suits the theme. Gameplay is very intuitive! One of the greatest incorporations of flash into an RTS (or any game); it has the nice RTS elements but has great accessibility within the confines of flash. Addicting gameplay..

Only thing I could complain about is that it couldve had a bit more in the different game modes (everything ends up being a defend and survive)

Maybe for sequel, more units and more array of upgrades?

i wish it as longer

i love it, it is simpel, fun and lots of other stuf but if it was longer and more diverce i would give it a 10

great!

better than the first, so I think

this is a really good game. it's simple, fun, and colorful. the 3d is a nice touch too. very fitting of a sci-fi theme. however, i do have to warn everyone who is reading this before they play; don't expect any breathing time! the enemies in this game come in HUGE numbers, and they are ruthless. you don't have any time to sit back and think. instead, you have to think while you act. this game is not for those who prefer a slow pace!
all in all, i give this game a good 4.5 out of 5.