Reviews for "The Space Game: Missions"

not really a sequel

yeah i loved it, but i thought it seemed to be more of an expansion than a sequel. hey but i love expansion packs so this is good. one of me favs

I loved every bit of the first game and played it for hours. I kept saying to myself "I dont really want a sequel, just give me more missions" and I got it!
So I feel lucky to have that wish come true.

I especially love more and more defense missions. I loved the mission in the last game solely based around defense from a giant fleet of motherships and wished there were more like that.

well done!

Graphics could be better but the style suits the theme. Gameplay is very intuitive! One of the greatest incorporations of flash into an RTS (or any game); it has the nice RTS elements but has great accessibility within the confines of flash. Addicting gameplay..

Only thing I could complain about is that it couldve had a bit more in the different game modes (everything ends up being a defend and survive)

Maybe for sequel, more units and more array of upgrades?

Better than the first

adding missions where you dont mine but defend is awsome

really good

this is a great game, nomally i don't like defensive games but urs is got a great theme which has made it more original. keep up the good work :)