Reviews for "Vehicle Tower Defense"

Awsome!

In a strange way I thought this game is awsome and you have improved on it great job man the music is fun and the graphics were neat I give a 5 and also a 10

What i like....

I like this alot especially one without a timer that way you have something to think about before the next wave is done. Exceptional job well done.

Love!

Awe Dang I made it to only level 21. Great job bub! =D

Mission Complete.

You were successful in creating a fun addicting challenging strategy game. I had fun playing it but I lost all of my lives :< I like how you put different music behind different types of enemies, plus i like the little ninja turtle in the sewer hole :P O yes a problem i found, when you hit restart you don't restart from the beginning, you only restart with 50$ but your still at the same level, just now i looked at the game screen after restarting and it says i have 50$ and 20 lives and such, but the next enemy has HP over 300 D: which will be hard to beat with only one blue tower D:

Good Job

First Game... Good Job. I love tower defence games. Since its your first game I am not rating to low but i have a couple points of advise that should make your games even better.

1.) Add a menu screen. And have a Level Select. So that way your players are noit stuck playing on only that level. They get a choice.

2.) Have a menu button to go back to the menu just in case they want to go back.

3.) If you have the money hire an artist and get the game sponsered if possible. I know its hard to draw on the computer but the better the graphics the better the gameplay. If it is sponsered it will make you money to.

4.) Personally, I like the tower defence games where you dont get to chose when the wave comes. It should automatically come after a certain period of time along with the option to make it come right away if you want.

5.) Keep making games. Especially if you get them sponsered. Good way to make money. And release your creative side

Good Luck