Reviews for "Bunni: How we first met"

whoa

this game is awesome. really nice random generator and great gameplay. just overall a really sweet game

Cute!

So cute! :D
Er, mind if we had an option to... Well, turn off the notifications?

It gets annoying after a while. :x

One problem

This is a great and addictive game and I'm glad to here that ya'll will be updating as time goes on.

I found one bug or something in the game though.
It seems that is you find a fox before the Ghost appears that wants one as a friend, you cannot recieve the Heart for the Fox Importer quest. You can get it from a fruit tree if you are lucky.

So I've had to restart now because it was impossible for me to 100%.

But beyond that I liked the game enough to score 5/5, 10/10, and favorite it.

Kepp it up and I look forward to those updates.

Also, will there be a place for you to possibly make Pirate Bunnies without getting them from fruit trees as an update?

Great Entertainment

Kept me busy for a bit and the set up was great ^^. The only thing i didn't like unless i messed up somewhere was u could only marry a certain one. If thats my fault for not playing it a second time and trying a new method forgive me but other then that loved it 10/10 5/5

Addictively Cute

This is so sugarly sweetly adorable,I have a feeling I'm going to be addicted to it for a while. I love how its a rather chill and relaxed game,no real fighting or platforming-though I love that as well-and it's just utterly adorable. I don't have any real complaints towards this game,haven't found any glitches or any sorts,absolutely love it.